2012年7月11日 星期三

北車 英文 | 琴韻搖滾詩人Five for Fighting 妙唱人生旅程"100 Years"

norton internet security 2012 破解  autocad











北車 英文 | 琴韻搖滾詩人Five for Fighting 妙唱人生旅程"100 Years"

 

064700pjb  

 

660704  

 


I'm 15 for a moment
一下子我十五歲
Caught in between 10 and 20
落入十與二十歲間
And I'm just dreaming
而我隻是一直在作夢
Counting the ways to where you are
細數到妳那兒的路

I'm 22 for a moment
一下子我二十二歲
She feels better than ever
她摸起來再好不過了
And we're on fire
我們打得火熱
Making our way back from Mars
順利的從火星歸來

15…there's still time for you
十五歲,你還有時間
Time to buy and time to lose
可以讓你拖延、讓你虛度光陰
15…there's never a wish better than this
十五歲…..沒有比這個更棒的願望了
When you only got 100 years to live…
在你隻能活一百歲下

I'm 33 for a moment
一下子我三十三歲
Still the man, but you see I'm a they
依然是那個人,但隻是一般凡人
A kid on the way, babe
有個即將出生的孩子,小寶貝
A family on my mind
有個心中惦記的家

I'm 45 for a moment
一下子我四十五歲
The sea is high
海上波濤洶湧
And I'm heading into a crisis
我陷入了危機
Chasing the years of my life
追著我的歲月跑

15…there's still time for you
十五歲,你還有時間
Time to buy and Time to lose yourself
可以讓你拖延、讓你迷失自己
Within a morning star
在第一道曙光亮起前

15…I'm all right with you
十五歲…我和你相安無事
15…there's never a wish better than this
十五歲…..沒有比這個更棒的願望了
When you only got 100 years to live…
在你隻能活一百歲下

Half time goes by
人生的半場已過
Suddenly you're wise
你突然長了智慧
Another blink of an eye
再次轉眼間
67 is gone
六十七歲也過了
The sun is getting high
太陽漸漸升起
We're moving on
我們繼續往前走

I'm 99 for a moment
一下子我九十九歲
Dying for just another moment
很想多活片刻
And I'm just dreaming
另外,我隻是一直在作夢
Counting the ways to where you are
細數到已逝的妳那兒的路

15...there's still time for you
十五歲,你還有時間
22...I feel her too
二十二歲,我也摸到她了
33...you're on your way
三十三歲,你已步上你人生的路
Every day's a new day
每天都是新的一天

15...there's still time for you
十五歲,你還有時間
Time to buy and time to choose
可以讓你拖延、讓你做選擇
Hey 15...there's never a wish better than this
嘿,十五歲…..沒有比這個更棒的願望了
When you only got 100 years to live…
在你隻能活一百歲下

 

3312366915_2a98c49aa5_o  


th_100years  


Five for Fighting is the stage name of American singer-songwriter John Ondrasik. He is best known for his piano-based rock, such as the Top 40 songs "Superman (It's Not Easy)" (2001), "100 Years" (2003), and "The Riddle" (2006).

 


John Ondrasik was born on January 7, 1965,[2] in Los Angeles, a child of a musical family. In his early years, Ondrasik learned the piano, and in his teens he learned to play the guitar and started to write music. 


While he also learned to sing opera briefly, he soon decided that he would like to be a singer/songwriter. Ondrasik graduated from UCLA with a degree in applied science and mathematics. While in college he continued to pursue music in his spare time. 



He adopted the name "Five for Fighting," which is an expression in ice hockey, which he used to play, when a player receives a five-minute penalty for fighting. Ondrasik is a life-long fan of the NHL's Los Angeles Kings.

 

 2AA9F0043F5B9331E1667F4B877C1435  


ondrasik  


 

一位氣質出眾的鋼琴詩人,同時善用他溫暖的歌聲,成為樂壇最迷人的一道清流,就連電影「非關男孩」、「終極土匪」、「超人集中營」、電視影集「籃球的天空」、「超人前傳」、「實習醫生風雲」、「執法悍將」、廣告「美國摩根大通銀行」、「Swach手錶」⋯等各媒體強力播送下,Five For Fighting誠摯的音符豐富了每個戲劇橋段、感動每位聆聽者的心。



  在洛杉磯聖法蘭多山谷地區長大的John Ondrasik,以Five for Fighting作為筆名/藝名,融合自己身為鋼琴家/諷刺作家/時事評論家的多重身分,藉由最深刻寫實的洞悉力,在他充滿文采筆下寫出一篇篇動人樂章。1997年於獨立廠牌旗下發行第一張個人專輯《Message For Albert》,三年後吸引到主流唱片公司的注意,2000年正式推出的《America Town》,並沒有立刻讓他嚐到成功的滋味,直到隔年底倚靠〈Superman〉單曲的推波助瀾,擠入成人抒情排行冠軍行列,成功入圍葛萊美獎,才展現驚人實力的延燒熱賣大破百萬銷售!2004年的《The Battle For Everything》與2006年的《Two Lights》相繼問市,不斷締造出排行佳績,總累積五首成人抒情榜Top20單曲。

 

 


Spears
參考資料:
http://oldladybox.pixnet.net/blog/post/32247341-five-for-fighting%E3%80%90100-years%E3%80%91-%E4%B8%80%E7%99%BE%E6%AD%B2-(%E4%B8%AD%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87%E6%AD%8C%E8%A9%9E)
http://sonybmg.pixnet.net/blog/post/29566845-1023%E6%96%B0%E7%99%BC%E8%A1%8C%EF%BC%9A%E6%8E%99%E8%84%AB%E5%90%88%E5%94%B1%E5%9C%98---%E7%B4%B0%E7%B4%B0%E5%93%81%E5%91%B3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_for_Fighting

 


菁英教育|上海托福培訓|上海雅思培訓|遊學|托福|多益|雅思|全民英檢|TOEFL|TOEIC|IELTS|GEPT|SAT|上海SAT培訓|上海SSAT培訓|日本打工遊學|日語|菁英排課系統




沒有留言:

張貼留言